Office Assistant/Receptionist – Management Consulting On-Site Knoxville
Knoxville, TN 37922
In-Office Hours (9:30a – 2:30p – M-F)
DoctorsManagement, a national healthcare and practice management consulting firm providing more than 60 years of service to clients across the country, has an opportunity for a part-time Office Assistant/Receptionist in our corporate office in Knoxville, TN.
DoctorsManagement, LLC (DM) is a strategic healthcare consulting firm working towards a doctor-driven, patient-focused, sustainable healthcare system. Using knowledge and expertise built since our founding in 1956, DM is an empowerment partner for private practice providers, healthcare facilities, insurance companies, and other healthcare-focused professionals. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, DM helps physicians and healthcare professionals simplify the business of medicine enabling providers to focus on their patients.
IDEAL CANDIDATES will be:
- Adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture
- Problem Solver and Critical Thinker
- Enthusiastic about learning
- Committed to excellence
- A desire to connect and build trust with others
- Willingness to work until the job is complete
- Ability to switch focus as priorities mandate
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship
- The position is located in our Knoxville, TN headquarters
- Education equivalent to graduation from a standard high school
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting
- Screen and direct calls and visitors to the proper services
- Receive incoming mail, deliveries and forward as required
- Manage the delivery accounts for outgoing mail/shipments for SendPro, FedEx, and UPS
- Coordinate rental car reservations for staff and accept deliveries/drop-offs as needed
- Manage the Conference Room Calendar for staff meetings
- Monitor inventory levels of standard office supplies to ensure adequate stock
- Coordinate property management and service schedules
- Provide backup to administrative team as needed
HIGH PERFORMING COMPETENCY WILL BE EVIDENCED BY:
- Pleasant and professional phone presence
- Willing to learn and accept instruction
- Customer focus and approachability
- Effective with Workday tools (General Office Equipment, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite and others)
- Be a reliable and effective support member to your DM colleagues
At DM, we’ve built a company culture that’s centered on Exceptional Performance and Systems Thinking. We offer an attractive compensation package, challenging work, and an entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership of your career – and get out as much as you put in. Join a team of great people working towards a doctor driven, patient centered, sustainable healthcare system by simplifying the business of healthcare!
To begin the recruitment process, please submit your resume and cover letter via this Careers page under Office Assistant/Receptionist posting on our website at: www.doctorsmanagement.com/careers.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Submit Your Resume