Ophthalmology Practice Revenue Up 20%+ Year-to-Year
A successful family-owned ophthalmology practice had served a rural community for 25 years when the owner’s son, also an ophthalmologist, proposed they expand the business. The father-son team agreed to grow the practice with the contingency that they maintain their existing high-quality service and family-oriented environment. They contacted DoctorsManagement for assistance.
- Revenue up 20%+ year-to-year for past 3 years
- Volume up by 12,000 visits in 3 years
- Added a new office location and provider
- New surgery center under construction
- Patient satisfaction scores increased
- Maintained reputation for delivering quality care
- Provider productivity up exponentially
- Recruiting additional specialists
How We Did It
Maintain Focus on Values and Goals
Support and Coach Providers and Staff
Facilitate Training from Fellow DM Client
Improve Revenue Cycle Management
Add Ancillary Service Lines
Expand Geographic Reach
DoctorsManagement has provided support and guidance to the group for over five years. The providers and staff were excited about the training and inspiration they received during an onsite visit to a fellow Doctors Management ophthalmology client.
The team is also excited to continue delivering high-quality care in a productive and collaborative environment.