Sean M. Weiss | The Compliance Guy
Sean hosts a one-of-its-kind live broadcast that connects you with relevant and breaking healthcare news direct from industry insiders and healthcare leaders
- For more than 25 years, Sean and the team of senior compliance auditors have been supporting the most revered health care law firms nationally in some of the industry’s most publicized Health Care Fraud, False Claims Act, and Administrative Proceedings.
- Our Team consists of Certified Professional Medical Auditors, Regulatory Compliance Experts, Statisticians, Economists (Ph.D.), Data Analysts, Retired OIG Agents, Board Certified Physicians in more than 40 specialties
- We have team members in all 50 states. No outsourced services!
The Compliance Guy Podcast | Listen Now
Listen to more episodes of The Compliance Guy on Anchor or Spotify — or stream on your favorite podcast app
cf2e2eThe Compliance Guy Podcast | Listen Now
Need a Speaker
If you need a Keynote address, general session, or breakout session speaker in auditing, compliance, coding, and/or operations consistently rated a 9.9 in overall attendee satisfaction, look no further than Sean. Whether you are a hospital, health system, specialty or management society, or pharmaceutical company, we’ve got you covered. Sean has presented over 3,000 lectures during his 28-year career for the industry’s largest and most respected institutions and societies.
- Regulatory Compliance (OIG, CMS, DOJ), including “Building a Culture of Compliance”
- Auditing, Coding, and Documentation Requirements
- Payor (CMS and Commercial) Appeals
- Effective Leadership and Strategic Operations
Meet Sean at an Upcoming 2022 Event
- ASCENT 2022 – The Hilton, Portland, OR | SEP 20-23
- AHLA Fraud & Compliance Forum – Renaissance Harborplace Hotel, Baltimore, MD | SEP 28-30
- BMD Healthcare Innovation Summit – Ritz Carlton, Cleveland, OH | OCT 5-7 (Click for more information)
- AMBA – Paris Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV | OCT 20-21
- ACR Convergence – Philadelphia Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA | NOV 10-14
- NAMAS Annual Auditing & Compliance Conference – The Desoto, Savannah, GA | DEC 8-9
- NSCHBC’s Winter Workshop – Phoenix, AZ | JAN 12-13