OSHA Compliance Training – Via Live Telecast
This training is ideal for a physician, a practice/office manager, or an employee that has been designated as the practice’s OSHA Safety Coordinator.
Training is delivered in a structured, yet interactive format to engage attendees. The session is broken down into 3 sections with the opportunity to ask questions after each section:
- Overview of OSHA and the key components needed to create a comprehensive safety program
- Review of OSHA standards affecting healthcare facilities and OSHA’s enforcement efforts to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses
- Guidelines for employee safety including Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Communication, PPE, Sharps, Workplace Violence, and more!
Learn the tools needed to maintain OSHA compliance, including:
- Overview of Federal OSHA program – established and enforced standards
- Key components for an effective Safety Policy
- Employer responsibilities and Employee rights
- Training requirements
- Review of Reporting and Recordkeeping requirements