Dental / Medical Practice Management & Consulting
DoctorsManagement works with over 700 healthcare organizations representing over 30,000 providers around the US, focusing on healthcare consulting, growth strategy, and education. We assist with management services as well as ancillary services to improve your revenue stream and lower overhead. Whether a single physicians practice or a large healthcare office, we assist with as much or as little as you need, and you are never bound to a long-term contract.
Services & Solutions include
A range of management systems and office management assistance with:
- Practice Operations: We help you manage overall structures and teams, medical records, billing and more
- Practice Ownership Transition: If changing owners or a new practice moving forward
- Revenue Cycle Management: Work with payers and experience with medical billing
- Coding and Documentation: Coders and accounting specialists to help better manage the electronic health records, privacy policies and more.
- Payor Compliance: Along with managing accounts payable / accounts receivable
- Analytics & Dashboard Development: Internal analytics of your business operations and real-time reporting
- Monthly Management Reporting: To learn and assess what can be changed in your workflow
- Recurring Denials: Inspection and assessment of common medical billing denials and pricing issues
- Accounting & Taxes: We work with your staff members on improving billing methods and pricing methods
- Staffing & Recruitment: Determining eligibility and recruiting all levels of staff
- Human Resource Management: From payroll to insurance and management of patient information
- Group Purchasing Service: For Practices, Testing Centers, Long-Term Care and more
- Practice Improvement: Assessment and analysis of your healthcare practice
- OSHA & HIPAA Compliance: Comprehensive Healthcare Compliance Kits to get you verified.
- Laboratory Compliance: Verification for healthcare providers
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay compliant with state/federal regulations and avoid penalties
- Benchmarking: Healthcare reporting dashboards to improve your medical practice’s performance.
- Medicare Compliance: Prevent noncompliance as well as fraud and abuse
From ownership to practice administrators, DoctorsManagement can assess the business overall.
Revenue Generation Services
Increase revenue, daily cash flow and overall profit with our advice on:
- Practice Expansion: From billing automation on purchasing equipment
- Ancillary Services: Medical services not provided by acute care hospitals, doctors or health care professionals
- CMS Incentive: For Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- MIPS & MACRA: Category requirements for Quality, PI, IA, and Cost while MACRA is an acronym for the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act.
- Chronic Care Management: Along with all critical components of primary care
DoctorsManagement has worked with many specialties including, but not limited to
- Allergy & Immunology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Urgent Care
Including telehealth, independent practices, private practices, large scale centers and more.
DoctorsManagement Puts You in Control of Your Medical Practice Profits and Your Future
It can be overwhelming for one person to master every aspect of medical practice management along with office staff, billing and more.
If you’re looking to efficiently streamline the performance of your practice and aren’t sure where to start, we understand. Our firm has provided medical practice management and physician practice management consulting services to medical facilities and practices of all sizes and in nearly every specialty.
With the added complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic, many physicians and practice managers have turned to DoctorsManagement for guidance on managing patient data, operations and billings, that goes beyond the capabilities of a local accountant or attorney.
When you work with one of our medical practice consultants, he or she gets to know you, your staff, and your operations. Their top priority is to help you create optimal business outcomes independent of the marketplace climate. Regardless of the challenges you face, now or in the future, DoctorsManagement helps simplify the process of managing your practice so that you can focus on delivering quality patient care and controlling the future of your business.
How it works:
- You talk, we listen. Tell us your dream for your practice and the challenges you face
- We perform a medical practice assessment and develop a strategic plan
- Together, we implement the plan
- We help you refine and “level up” as your practice grows
Here is a good example of why DoctorsManagement exists
With so much confusion it leads to unneeded frustration. Having us DM board will allow you to focus on your core business, patients, and actual real problems, not false ones from lack of legal understanding. Here are a few easy tips to shoot for:
- Open a practice focused with one specialty where non-physician practitioners provide most or all of the patient care is ideal
- If you ultimately hire another physician, you will be able to meet Group Practice Requirements with a very limited amount of planning, and
- Commercial Panel Insurance enrollment is a challenge; start early. Ensure you acquire a group tax ID and then ensure that all individual providers have individual IDs that are linked to the group.
A little about DoctorsManagement
Our core focus is engaging medical practices where we serve as a fractional executive and bring in technical experts as needed in the areas of OIG Compliance, In-Network Credentialing, HR Compliance, HIPAA Compliance, Accounting, tax planning, and more.
The fractional executive can utilize our experts and an EOS system to provide ongoing support for your medical practice business.
DoctorsManagement has seen tremendous results. Every practice (more than 100 owners) that have stayed in our system for at least three years is making more than they did before engaging us or, in the case of starting from scratch, more than their MGMA specialty average compensation.
Hire DoctorsManagement so that you too have an expert Consultant/Executive overseeing your practice, engaging experts from our team as needed, and giving you the guidance you need to grow your practice.
Gain Access to a Team of Experts
Your consultant is backed by an in-house team of experts in nearly aspect of medical practice management, including…
Ongoing Support and Coaching
Your consultant conducts regular monthly meetings either in-person or via video conferencing. He or she also maintains communication via phone or e-mail between monthly meetings. Help for the physician or manager is just a phone call away.
Support for Busy Medical Practice Managers
DM works very closely with practice managers. Practices often have a very capable manager in place; however, he or she is simply overwhelmed with everything required of medical practice managers today. We surround the manager with our team of medical practice specialists coordinated by one of our Senior Management Consultants. If your medical practices has lost a manager, we can help find the right person who has the appropriate dental or medical practice management experience. DM even offers manager and staff training through its education divisions, DMUniversity and NAMAS.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Our clients include medical and dental practices, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, urgent care clinics, hospitals, and large healthcare systems throughout the United States.
You’re Always in Control of Your Practice
DoctorsManagement does not own medical practices; we provide management services for your medical office. We always work for you, never the other way around. We bring new ideas to you in order to keep moving your medical or dental practice to the proverbial “next level.”
Read the Case Studies
Our clients include medical and dental practices, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, urgent care clinics, hospitals, and large healthcare systems throughout the United States. Read the case studies here.
Talk with us today to learn how our team can help reduce the stress of managing your medical practice while maintaining complete control and ownership of your business.