American Academy of Provider Offices and Laboratories
The American Academy of Provider Offices and Laboratories (AAPOL) is a subsidiary of DoctorsManagement.
AAPOL is dedicated to serving the needs of office-based healthcare professionals in order to improve the quality of laboratory testing and the work environment.
We fulfill these needs by providing the following:
- Overall CLIA/OSHA/HIPAA guidance
- User-friendly compliance manuals meeting all CLIA/OSHA/HIPPA federal guidelines
- Updated publications with specific compliance tips for office-based healthcare
- Certified Medical Laboratory Assistant(CMLA) Study Guide – This AAPOL study guide is designed to assist in preparation for the American Medical Technologists (AMT) exam for certification as medical laboratory assistant. The CMLA study guide may be found following this link.
- Laboratory Services
- Laboratory start-up – Ranging from basic application assistance to providing manuals and forms for daily use
- CLIA/COLA Compliance Assistance for inspection readiness and success
- Monthly Technical Consulting – Access to an assigned Technical Consultant who will draft monthly written reports in order to provide guidance for all compliance needs and any required corrective actions