Gain Control Over Your Practice and Your Profits
A Medical Practice Assessment Puts YOU Back in Control
Whether your practice is in great shape or experiencing significant financial or operational pain, an assessment performed by an experienced medical practice consultant can help.
While physicians are working long hours and experiencing high levels of stress, most medical practices we see are performing significantly below their potential. Some physicians are earning half their potential income. Do you find yourself overwhelmed keeping up with reimbursement requirements, compliance updates, and staff challenges–all while delivering quality care to patients?
Positive financial impact of performing the practice assessment results in an increase of revenue of 3 to 5 times of the assessment fee.
A medical practice assessment can help. You’ll gain:
Dealing with Changes or Challenges?
Physicians also turn to DoctorsManagement when they:
- Are having difficulty pinpointing revenue leaks.
- Have high accounts receivable.
- Want to add ancillary services or non-physician providers.
- Have received an OIG or commercial payer demand letter.
- Need help with OSHA, HIPAA, or CLIA laboratory compliance.
- Want to evaluate the quality of their billing and coding practices.
- Have lost a practice manager and need help finding a qualified replacement.
- Are purchasing a practice, bringing on a new partner, or transitioning a retiring partner.
Regardless of the reason, clients who follow recommendations from their medical practice assessment are experiencing astounding results.
Private Practice Physicians Have Doubled Their Income
Prior to the challenging times that practices are facing today, DoctorsManagement clients that followed the recommendations of a practice assessment* experienced astounding results. Through the guidance of their consultant, these practices are able to weather the current pandemic storm.
- 95% of all owners saw an increase in earnings
- Income per owner increased by $320,000
- Owner income is 66% higher than MGMA averages for their specialty
- Reduced patient wait times and increased patient satisfaction ratings
It starts with a practice assessment performed by a medical practice consultant who examines every aspect of your practice and presents you with specific recommendations for improvements. Our team also makes it easy to connect by using the latest technology to facilitate remote teleconference consultations and meetings.
* Client performance numbers are averages and represent clients that have worked with a DM practice consultant for three or more years after their initial medical practice assessment.
Talk with one of our startup experts today to learn how our team can help reduce the stress of managing your medical practice while maintaining complete control and ownership of business.