CPA Staff Accountant
Full time/Remote Available
DoctorsManagement, a national healthcare and practice management consulting firm providing more than 60 years of service to clients across the country, has an opportunity for a (licensed) CPA to join the growing accounting division at our corporate office in Knoxville, TN. This position is a professional, full-time opportunity, with full team support, competitive compensation, and benefits. This position is flexible; remote, hybrid, or in-office.
DoctorsManagement, LLC (DM) is a strategic healthcare consulting firm working towards a doctor-driven, patient-focused, sustainable healthcare system. Using knowledge and expertise built since our founding in 1956, DM is an empowerment partner for private practice providers, healthcare facilities, insurance companies, and other healthcare-focused professionals. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, DM helps physicians and healthcare professionals simplify the business of medicine enabling providers to focus on their patients.
Successful candidate will:
- Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns of varying complexities
- Learn the intricacies of physician-owned medical/dental service businesses
- Develop proprietary reporting for each client based on various compensation models
- Train client staff and identify processes that can be improved
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end tax estimates
- Draft response letter to IRS and state notices when needed
- CPA license
- Two years of accounting experience
- Two years of tax preparation experience
- Microsoft Office, Intuit QuickBooks, Thompson-Reuters CS Suite software, Adobe
DM offers a collaborative team of professionals for support and growth, a pleasant work environment, professional staff assistance, and excellent compensation commensurate with the candidate’s experience, abilities, and future successes.
To begin the recruitment process, please submit your resume and/or resume and cover letter on the form below.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Submit Your Resume